Listen in to get answers to the divorce questions posed by our listeners, including:
- What is the best way to integrate a step-parent into a parenting agreement?
- How is renegotiation of a marriage settlement agreement impacted when it is across state lines?
- Does it matter who files first?
- How often should you review your parenting agreement?
- Are there ways to modify a maintenance under the new tax laws to benefit?
- Can the marriage settlement agreement include rules for introducing a new partner?
- What does child support cover?
Join us for a lively question-and-answer session with Rachel Hernandez of Hernandez Hoag Legal Solutions, LLC, Alec Blalock from John F. Baker Law, Joyce Marter, LCPC, Mark Machnic CPA,CVA, CDFA, MAFF and Special Guest, Sandra Crawford JD, Mediator and Collaborative Law Professional.
This Episode of the Getting SplitReady Podcast Sponsored by:
Episode 17 Recording Soon!
Have questions for our divorce experts on an upcoming podcast episode? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then listen to hear what they have to say!
If you are considering divorce and have questions about how to get started with the process, reach out – we’re here to help, every step of the way.
Getting SplitReady is produced by Ernie Scatton and EAS Productions. For information on launching your own podcast, contact EAS Productions at (708) 989-3985 or email@example.com.