Join us for an engaging discussion with our panelists while we answer questions submitted to us by our listeners. Questions include:
- What is nesting, and is it right for you?
- When can I refinance my home and can I do it before I am divorced?
- Can I use a QDROs for your refinance?
- Should I try to DYI my divorce?
- Are there beneficiary considerations for my insurance during divorce?
- After divorce can we both use the same financial adviser?
Our panelists include Theresa Beran Kulat from Trinity Family Law, Stephen Koh from Lenox Advisors, Karen Kalliel, Clinical Social Worker and Therapist, and Jill Daniels from Jill Daniels Law.
This Episode of the Getting SplitReady Podcast
Sponsored by: EAS Productions
Episode 17 Recording Soon!
Have questions for our divorce experts on an upcoming podcast episode? Email them to email@example.com, and then listen to hear what they have to say!
If you are considering divorce and have questions about how to get started with the process, reach out – we’re here to help, every step of the way.
Getting SplitReady is produced by Ernie Scatton and EAS Productions. For information on launching your own podcast, contact EAS Productions at (708) 989-3985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.