Mediation is becoming one of the mort popular choices for divorcing couples. There are many reasons, but top among them are the ability to remain in control of the process while limiting costs.
What Are the Advantages to Mediation?
- You maintain more control of the process and the outcomes.
- Mediation can be less expensive than a traditional divorce by avoiding a court trial or a series of hearings.
- Most mediations provide a comprehensive resolution that addresses all of the issues in your divorce.
- Mediation protects your privacy as it is confidential with no public record of discussions and negotiations.
- Mediation provides you the ability to customize your settlement to what works for you and your spouse as opposed to what is required based on inflexible and impersonal legal principles.
- You can still have the option for representation by an attorney if you feel that it is necessary.
- The mediation process can preserve communication between you and your spouse, helping to avoid future conflicts.
Before filing you need to explore all of the options and consider mediation.
The Best Outcome for You
When combined with a SplitReady plan, mediation gives you an efficient and cost-effective way to achieve your best new start. Our vetted and individually selected mediators have the life and divorce mediation experience to help you and your spouse reach the best possible resolution.
Discover the less-costly alternative that is helping divorcing couples create solutions that work for them and maintain control of their divorce. Reach out to speak to a Divorce Mediator Pro today.