Chicago, IL 60062
Hirsch Serman, MBA, CPA founded Lifecycle Financial through his personal experiences related to divorce and an aging parent. He has worked in finance for over 20 years (including financial planning and tax) and has taught on the university level as well as conducted seminars for high school youth on personal finances. Hirsch is a member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the National Association of Divorce Professionals (NADP), and the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM).
Hirsch has been featured by several media outlets relating to work in and articles on Divorce, including: Inc., The Divorce Coaching Hour Radio show, DivorceMoms.com, DivorceMag.com, The New Southern, Funding Sage, and others. Hirsch was selected to be a New Orleans Entrepreneur Week Fellow. Hirsch has a passion to serve others and has worked with numerous non-profit boards including the United Way and is a trustee of Texas Collage.
I take a Prioritize ~ Organize ~ Simplify approach to help you get a more favorable outcome.
Hirsch can help you with:
• Completing the Financial Affidavit.
• Create financial strategies to negotiate a better outcome.
• Creating a budget.
• Forensic accounting.
• Evaluate whether you should keep the home.
• Understanding your spending habits.
• Create a system to manage household and daily finances.
• Money management / investments.
• Mediation Services.
• Create a system to track and pay my bills.
• Understand who you are financially.
• Understand your financial net worth.
• Reduce my debt.