Divorce in the military is different.
- Spouses can be in different parts of the country.
- Sometimes the state of their residence can be different from their current home.
- Retirement can often be tied up in a pension which is subject to the Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act.
- Medical insurance is through the military which requires some special consideration.
- VA loans are common among active duty and veterans making refinances sometimes challenging.
Dedicated to Helping You Reach Your Objective
At SplitReady, we understand these differences and are committed to helping our servicemen, servicewomen and veterans through their divorces. Your objective is a new life and our mission is making that happen.
Our process is designed to help create the right plan to achieve your primary objective of a new life. With our professionals, you can create your own personal divorce task force with the necessary skilled and experiences to tackle everything from the Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act to VA Loans.
Housing and Mortgage Loan Analysis
We’re here to help you reach your goals. Connect with a Military Divorce Pro and see the difference that our skilled divorce professionals can make in guiding you through the divorce process.